There are lots of cookie dough fundraisers in Minnesota to choose from. Here are some of the top choices to select from:
- Fundraisingzone.com offers a $20 cookie dough fundraiser that pays school and and sports teams up to 52% profit on each sale. They are authorized reps for the famous “Neighbors Cookies” brand. They are in business over 50 years. They offer a form to fill out or More info: https://fundraisingzone.com/brochure-fundraisers/cookie-dough-10/
- Otis Spunkmeyer offers a name brand that consumers trust. When you go to their website they ask you to please fill in your information and a local distributor will contact you to help start your fundraising journey For more info go to: https://www.otisspunkmeyer.com/fundraising/contact
- Mrs. Fields also offers a nationwide known brand. When you go to their website they ask you to “Fill out the form below and your local fundraising consultant will contact you shortly.” They also offer an option Call to call them at 800-966-3621 and select option 1 if you need to start your sale immediately. For more information go https://mrsfieldsfundraising.com/start-fundraiser/
Why sell cookie dough?
During the pandemic people have been reaching for comfort foods. According to Snackandbakery.com ” The refrigerated cookie/brownie dough segment grew 9.3 percent to $571.8 million. General Mills saw strong sales for its Pillsbury dough products, up 20.6 percent to $274.5 million. Clean-label, vegan cookie dough brand Sweet Loren’s also tracked very well for the year, up 52.8 percent to $17.7 million. — Source: https://www.snackandbakery.com/articles/94851-state-of-the-industry-2020-cookies-evolve-for-broader-appeal
- People like the taste of home made cookies from the oven instead of store bought.
- Work great for Pre-k, elementary schools, middle schools and high schools too.
Helpful tips before choosing a fundraising company to work with
- Do they answer the phone when you call? If you leave a voicemail do they return your call?
- Do you have to pay anything to get started? Work with a company that gives you everything you need to succeed. You shouldn’t have to spend money upfront to get started.
- Do they have good reviews on review sites like google, facebook and Yelp?
We hope these tips help your school, kids organization or local team raise the money they need to succeed.